We know the importance of being a care giver and we value each and every member of our team. If you have a caring disposition and a smiling happy face we would love to hear from you!
We offer our care givers:
– Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
– In house learning and development
– Opportunity to gain a level 2 or 3 qualification in health and social care
– A friendly and supportive place to work
– Competitive rates of pay starting at £10 per hour enhanced at weekends
– Overtime payments
– Paid training and induction
– Recommend a friend bonus
– Carer of the month bonus
– Paid milage at 45p per mile tax free
– Weekly covid testing
– Free uniforms and PPE
– Free android mobile phone
– Pension scheme
– 28 days paid holiday (full time) 14 day’s part time
Experience is not essential as you will be required to undertake our induction and training programme, this includes: Shadowing with seniors and management, in house training and completion of the care certificate. The care certificate is an agreed set of standards that sets out the knowledge, skills and behaviours expected of specific job roles in health and social care. The care certificate is made up to 15 minimum standards.
How to get in touch with us.
Please call 01428 651 994 and speak to one of our helpful team, or email us at [email protected]